Set in the heart of the tiny village of Pool of Muckhart in the Devon valley, just 11 miles south of Gleneagles, this cosy stone cottage is a perfect base for exploring this lovely area.
With a welcoming woodburning stove in the very comfortable sitting room, it is a delightful retreat whatever the season. The Cottage is conveniently close to the village pub, where Devon Ale is brewed and excellent meals are served, and with a good variety of amenities in Dollar, 3 miles away.
Golf available in village, amid spectacular scenery; fishing and walking locally.
The Cottage comprises of:
- Lounge / Dining room with wooden floor and double sofa bed, woodburning stove and LCD TV;
- Kitchen with electric hob & oven, washer/dryer & microwave;
- 2 bedrooms - Master contains superking bed which can convert to twin beds. Second bedroom is a twin room;
- Shower room with tower shower, toilet & basin.
The Cottage boasts the beautiful period bay windows to the front and also offers you the versatility of having one double and one twin room, or two twin rooms.
The Cottage includes the following services:
- Multi-fuel stove;
- Solid fuel central heating;
- First basket of fuel for stove, power & bed linen (duvets) included. Remainder fuel for the stove available locally;
- LCD Television with freeview receiver;
- DVD player;
- WiFi Internet connection;
- Electric hob & oven;
- Enclosed courtyard with furniture;
- Cot available on request;
- Non smoking;
- No pets allowed.
Bookings are taken on the following basis:
- 7 nights - must start on Friday.
- 4 nights - must start on Monday;
- 3 nights - must start on Friday;
If you have any enquiries, please Contact Us
If you would like to go ahead and book the Cottage, please click on the button below to book through Country Holidays.