Set in the heart of the tiny village of Pool of Muckhart in the Devon valley, nestled at the foot of the scenic Ochil Hills, this cosy stone cottage is the perfect base for exploring this lovely area.
With a warm welcoming woodburning stove in the comfortable sitting room, this is a delightful retreat whatever the season. The Bothy is conveniently situated alongside the quaint village pub, where locally produced cask Devon Ales and excellent meals are served.
Golf is available in the village with an 18 hole & 9 hole course set amid the spectacular scenery that is Muckhart at its very finest!
However, whether you be a keen golfer, fisherman, hill walker, historian or simply a shopaholic, Muckhart and its central location has the lot for you!
The Bothy comprises of:
- Lounge / Dining room with traditional stone floor & double sofa bed, woodburning stove and LCD TV;
- Kitchen with electric hob & oven, washer/dryer & microwave;
- 2 bedrooms - Master with double bed and second with twin beds;
- Shower room with tower shower, toilet & basin.
Be enchanted by the elegant stone flooring which greets you on your arrival and leads you through the lengths of the Bothy!
The Bothy includes the following services:
- Solid fuel central heating;
- First basket of fuel for stove, power & bed linen (duvets) included. Remainder fuel for the stove available locally;
- LCD Television with freeview receiver;
- DVD player;
- WiFi Internet connection;
- Electric hob & oven;
- Enclosed courtyard with furniture;
- Cot available on request;
- Non smoking;
- No pets allowed.
Bookings are taken on the following basis:
- 7 nights - must start on Friday.
- 4 nights - must start on Monday;
- 3 nights - must start on Friday;
If you have any enquiries, please Contact Us
If you would like to go ahead and book the Bothy, please click on the button below to book through Country Holidays.